Friday, June 29, 2007

Back to work after 3rd round of radio-iodine therapy!

As scheduled, I received a 250 mCi dose of I-131 radio-iodine on 05/30/07. I was admitted in the morning and released the following evening. It took a little while longer for radiation safety to clear me this year, due to the increased dosage. I've been back at work for the last couple of weeks, and am almost at "full strength" now.

It will take several months of monitoring to know the full benefits of the treatment, but so far everything seems to be moving in the right direction. It is likely however, that I will need another treatment dose next year as well.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hello,

Nice Post has been shared. thanks for sharing such post here. i did enjoyed reading your this post. keep posting....
Valve Replacement hospital Malaysia

4:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home